[RTTY] FW: BARTG 75 K3RWN

K3RWN rwnewbould at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 19:59:06 PDT 2010

It was great to work the newest member of the CQ HOF as my first contact,
AA5AU.  I was a bit shocked at the number of dupes I was getting.  It made
me wonder if my call was not being decoded properly.  I worked them all
again as I normally do.  I heard absolutely nothing on 10m.  I must agree
going back to the DLDC seemed really slow.  I did have trouble tuning in the
weaker stations, but got the hang of it fairly quickly.  A couple of the
guys from our PJ2S team (CQ WW RTTY 2010) stopped over to watch and learn.
We ended up operating as M/S in the DLDC during the second leg until
midnight east coast time.  BTW I cannot generate a Cabrillo file for the
DLDC with WL.  Ideas?

It was fun.

20m - 83

15m - 24