[RTTY] Disturbing Observations

Jeff Blaine AC0C keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 05:25:45 PDT 2010

Don,

It's human nature to push things and it's only the social pressure that
keeps our animal side in check.  After looking at some of the IARU HQ
discussions, wow, what nonsense.

After all, what's a win if you cheated to do it?  And the excuse?  "The
other guy is cheating so I may as well."  That's not the way to go.

Your idea is better.  "Pour sunshine on the violator" - social sunshine is
the best disinfectant!  Hope others are willing to step up as well.

73/jeff/ac0c