[RTTY] [ARRL-LOTW] Re: BARTG 75 Sprint

Roger Cooke g3ldi at g3ldi.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 06:56:57 PDT 2010

Looks like I have egg on my face!  Yes, I just found that out myself on
QRZ.COM.

I was watching PSK just before the CC test and I felt sure that he
mentioned the age
of 93. Perhaps it was the other guy and I just associated it with the
G3WW call as
that must be getting old now.  Apologies to Dez, he doesn't look a day
over 21. :-)

73 de Roger, G3LDI