[RTTY] Cheating

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Jun 14 15:39:20 PDT 2010

"There is no way that someone with a trap vertical and a low wire
should be up against those with stacks of monobanders on multiple
towers.  The station with multiple monoband stacks has an advantage
that no level of skill can overcome.

Time to let them be in their own class."

That sounds just about as silly to me as separate classes for those
with more than one transceiver.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV