[RTTY] Cheating

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Jun 14 19:11:08 PDT 2010

 > Knowing Joe as I do, he will no doubt argue that two radios is
 > somehow different from two transmitters, but that's just
 > hair-splitting rubbish.

Yes, there is a big difference between legal SO2R (one signal at
a time) and multi-transmitter (multiple signals at a time which
is what STARTED this thread).  Of course, Bill knows the difference.

He simply lacks the intellectual honesty to admit the difference
and prefers to ignore any inconvenient fact as "rubbish."

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV