[RTTY] Re. Cheating...

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 19:13:52 PDT 2010

Jack and all,

This is really Not easy to operate SO2R, you need to spend a lot of time of
training and still it is very difficult.

To those who honestly use SO2R or even SO3R (!) like Ed - W0YK - my hat is
off!
I tried several times and found it too hard to do...

I agree to distinguish SO2R into a separate category...

2010/6/14 Jack West <w7ldxp at embarqmail.com>

> I tried SO2R and discovered I am not good enough operator to
> do well in this category. It drove me nuts heaing one radio in
> one ear and the other in the other ear. If by chance a repeat
> of message was required, it killed me to stall off the other QSO.
> Simply put...it was stressful and not much fun.
>
> However, I vote for SO2R to become a separate category.
>
> 73 de
> Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D