[RTTY] Cheating

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Jun 14 19:17:34 PDT 2010

 > Nowhere else? Did you forget about separation by power class or number
 > of operators?

Number of operators is multi-operator - not single operator.  SO2R is
not an applicable issue in multi-operator classes.  Beside that when
did operators become "hardware?"

As to power, that's not specifically hardware ... and is one of the few
reasonable and truly measurable differentiation.

By the way Bill, you never did agree to promote a real separation of
operator skill and hardware - you were not willing to give up your
antennas.  Until you're willing to do so, you can do all the name
calling you like but it doesn't change the fact that you are simply
an anti-SO2R bigot.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV