[RTTY] Cheating

Scot, K9JY scot at k9jy.com
Tue Jun 15 21:09:19 PDT 2010

Bill, Joe,

Since you guys are in some sort of pissing contest, I can tell you that I can piss further than all of you, so the effort you all are displaying here is not worth it.

So please take this disgraceful representation of the amateur radio hobby someplace else where you can properly piss on something and prove your manhood in some other manner than that of using our amateur radio hobby.

In the meantime, I'd like to have this reflector actually reflect RTTY and not some male testosterone ritual.

The emotional maturity displayed in this entire thread shows that neither of you have any, whether it is an e-mail keeper or not.

Please grow up. Or go someplace else. Thousands will applaud.

Scot

Scot, K9JY