[RTTY] Cheating

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 16 15:41:58 PDT 2010

It wasn't Mike.  I watched Mike and Bud, AA3B, and both were operating SO2R efficiently and legally when observed.  I too have
forgotten to engage the SO2R transmitter lockout but normally find this out before in pre-contest checks.  It's part of my
pre-contest checklist.

The person I observed was not just making a mistake.  It was too obvious.  I understand mistakes as well as anyone.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com