[RTTY] W6WRT is correct...

Dan Thompson w4uh at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 17 06:39:49 PDT 2010

To whom it may concern:

I just joined this reflector about two weeks ago after deciding that I would
like to get more involved in RTTY contesting and I thought that this
reflector would help me learn many things. With all of the bickering going
on I have stayed silent, but I can no longer do that.

I really looked forward to great insight and knowledge from this reflector
(that you normally get on the other reflectors) that would help me and a
couple of others that I have been helping cultivate an interest in RTTY
contesting. I believe I have made a mistake and should pull the plug on this
nonsense today! With a few exceptions, the things that I have learned so far
are how to be childish, rude, and unprofessional. Right now I would be
embarrassed to recommend this reflector to anyone.

If this nonsense continues on it will cause harm to all of us. For the sake
of setting the proper example for the others that might be joining this
reflector and the sport of RTTY contesting, please stop the bickering and
get back to the purpose of this reflector. My delete button is wearing out!

Thanks so much for your consideration in this matter.

73,
Dan W4UH