[RTTY] W6WRT is correct...

Vladimir Sidorov vs_otw at rogers.com
Thu Jun 17 09:24:07 PDT 2010

Dan,

Let me be the 2nd in that. Leaving the list is easy, but if you do, you will
miss enormous amount of information. John GW4SKA has just mentionned some
people. Don Hill has recently received the deserved, but the great input of
Kok Chen into RTTY as an amateur mode is still missing a great deal of
appreciation. I for one don't miss a single message from him and archive
most of them because he provides us all with information not available
anywhere else, and for free..
The p... competition will end sooner or later and you will see that this
list is worth staying in.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE (...in the list for well more than a decade)

---