[RTTY] Questions

Tom Martin tmartin at chartermi.net
Thu Jun 17 09:33:42 PDT 2010

I have two questions for the reflector:

1.  To operate 75 baud do you just check it in MMTY.?  No other changes in the program setup?

2.  Why is Fldigi so popular?  Tried many times to set it up and I can't get it to work.

Now, a comment.  If you think that this reflector gets too personal, you should have been on the Amp reflectors.  Now, there are REAL personality issues.  I'd never leave here.  There are too many "gems" of information from those already mentioned to be gleaned.

Also, one of the reasons that we have lost membership is because of our average age.  Eventually, we all become an SK.  This past years I've had many cards returned stamped "SK".

73,

Tom W8JWN