[RTTY] Fldigi & TS-450 Rig Control

Dick Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Fri Jun 18 14:39:43 PDT 2010

> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:45:29 -0700
> From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why at verizon.net>
> Subject: Re: [RTTY] Questions
>
> I can get it to decode, but just won't find the radio no matter what I set
> it to.
>
> Has anyone made it work with the '450?  If so, could you share your setting
> with me.  73
> Tom W7WHY

Tom,

Like they say on the TV Millionaire Game show it is time to call-a-friend
or poll- the-audience.

In addition to some tips with screenshots of my TS-570S settings that
were sent to you direct, I have posting a note on the fldigi Yahoo Group
to have a fldigi Kenwood TS-450 user contact you.

Ed W3NR and I are prepared to help but being in direct contact with
user with same rig and software may be the easy way to resolve
your setup.

GL and 73 Dick AA5VU