[RTTY] FLDigi vs MMTTY?

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Sat Jun 19 04:36:43 PDT 2010

I havent done anything scientific yet, but I like MMTTY better so far on RTTY.  The AFC on Fldigi is way too slow for one thing.  Fldigi is much better for PSK than MMVARI as it has much better parallel decoding and it has all the other modes if you are into that.   So I'm using MMTTY on RTTY and Fldigi for everything else digital with N1MM.  However, I've looked briefly at DM780 with HRD and that looks the best so far for PSK...it's just not a contest logger per se.

73, Ty K3MM