[RTTY] ARRL Field Day this weekend - W3AO digital station "EU" activity hours

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Wed Jun 23 14:14:41 PDT 2010

This weekend  is the ARRL Field Day which starts at 18Z on Saturday the 26th and ends by 21Z on Sunday.

For digital QSOs only, I will be making a special effort at W3AO in Maryland to beam Northeast towards Europe on 20 meters and possibly 15M to work DX Saturday night the 26th at 2100Z until about 2300Z if activity warrants it.  I may also try 40M about 0100Z to 0300Z.  I will be on RTTY, BPSK31, and perhaps a little BPSK63.  Look for my announcement of QSX on other band frequencies.  We will be all bands, all modes, multi-multi.

Basic exchange is a transmitter # plus a category letter.  DX Home stations running on commercial power will  sign "1D DX" (anyone outside of US or Canada) .  US/Canada will fill the QTH with their ARRL/RAC Section.  Full rules are at  http://www.arrl.org/field-day .

Thanks!

Ty K3MM