[RTTY] DL-DX RTTY this weekend

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Jun 29 21:26:45 PDT 2010

Hi Bill,

When I read the rules about the various Categories I see no mention of an
SO2R category, unless it is category F, Single Operator, Multiband.  The
other single op categories all specify single radio, but category F makes no
mention of the number of radios.  Is this the category for SO2R guys?  I
will be SO1R myself, either A or B, but was curious if F is where the SO2R
stations will be classified?

73,
Gary AL9A