[RTTY] NAQP Log Submission

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Mar 1 07:15:06 PST 2010

For those that have had problems, submitting your logs, via email. I received this from Bruce, WA7BNM, the log checker:

"I haven't activated address rttynaqp at ncjweb.com yet. Will do so in another day or two. In the meantime, entrants should use the web form for uploading logs (we've stated that it's preferred), or they can wait until the form is activated. This is the same process I followed in the CW and SSB contests. Activating any of the NAQP e-mail addresses produces a large increase in the amount of SPAM I receive.

Regarding the question of team name spelling:  the NAQP log submittal system is automated and associates the team name exactly as entered by the team manager.  The list of team names on the 3830 form is hand typed by me and often include some editing to reduce length, correct typos and aid clarity. They are two entirely separate and independent systems."

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Contest Manager
NAQP RTTY