[RTTY] Super Check Partial

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Wed Mar 3 13:24:53 PST 2010

I think that maybe we are forgetting about history?

In Windows98 there was a problem with the array size.  So I think the Super Check Partial file was split out for rtty.  I maybe wrong.  But in WindowsXP there array size was increase.

I find that when I use the SCP file for all callsigns, that Writelog in RTTY doesn't seem to pickup as many calls as when I using the RTTY only SCP??

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!

Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.