[RTTY] CONTESTING/DXing FROM HONDURAS (LOOKING FOR DE, ME, WY)

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:36:55 PDT 2010

Folks,

I will be QRV as HR2/NP3D and HQ2T from San Pedro Sula, Honduras from March
19th until March 29th, 2010.

Will be happy to work Every one on any mode. I am particularly looking for
Delaware, Maine and Wyoming to complete WAS RTTY all via LoTW from HR-land.

Will be looking for you guys during BARTG RTTY Spring, and also during RDXC
and WPX SSB Contests.

All logs will be uploaded into LoTW right away.

Note: HQ2T operation during March ARRL SSB Contest - all QSL's should go to
K2BB only. Olexandr used HQ2T during that Contest.

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D-HQ2T-YN2S