[RTTY] RTTY via LoTW completed [HR2/NP3D - HQ2T] Please help to find some stations.

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:02:14 PDT 2010

Guys,

I am happy to inform all of you that I managed to complete WAS RTTY via LoTW
during my last week stay in Honduras.

Thank you for your support and high activity. An application submitted for
my fourth WAS RTTY Award all via LoTW.

Now I have few questions, maybe someone can help me.

I worked over 1500 US stations and must find out of them just four stations
who are:

Located in ID, ME and NV. I need those States to complete Triple Play Award.
Two States (Nevada and Idaho) are left in CW portion and one State (Maine)
is needed for SSB.

How can I identify stations from the States I need? Just to go over the
whole Log using *qrz.com* (long way) or maybe there is another, easier way?

Maybe "someone knows someone" from those States who worked HR2/NP3D - HQ2T
during March 20th-28th, 2010 or something?

Any help is appreciated off list and again, thank you for your support.

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D