[RTTY] RTTY via LoTW completed [HR2/NP3D - HQ2T] Please help tofind some stations.

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Tue Mar 30 20:55:44 PDT 2010

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Stchislenok [mailto:asnp3d at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:48 PM
To: Dave AA6YQ
Cc: RTTY Contesting
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY via LoTW completed [HR2/NP3D - HQ2T] Please help
tofind some stations.

Dave and others (W4TV, N7US, NU6T) - THANKS.

Installing DXLab right now.

Just one quick question - Can I combine both callsigns Logs [HR2/NP3D plus
HQ2T] in one?

>>>Yes, since all of your QSOs were made from the same DXCC entity. Before
you import each ADIF file, configure the Main window's Import tab to assign
the appropriate Station Callsign (HR2/NP3D or HQ2T) to each imported QSO.
This is described in

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Import.htm>

>>>If you operated from more than one QTH within Honduras, take a look at

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/MultipleQTHs.htm>

     73,

           Dave, AA6YQ