[RTTY] IS0R & 75 baud

Scot, K9JY scot at k9jy.com
Mon May 10 11:14:36 PDT 2010

None of this will increase the rate...this time.

But when will the "standard" baud rate ever get deemed as too slow? In the year 2525?

I'm sure it will tick a whole bunch of people off, but having DXpeditions work higher baud rates will perhaps get the mojo going to a higher baud rate as "standard." After all, machines are doing all the transmitting and translating; it isn't like a person needing to copy 100 wpm Morse code.

Scot, K9JY