[RTTY] AA5AU - websites and Hall of Fame inductee!

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Fri May 14 12:56:28 PDT 2010

Hello Don, (and the group),

Well done, and many congratulations on becoming a new inductee to the Hall
of Fame.
As has been said many times, this is long overdue, and well deserved.

Your website is a constant source of enlightenment and encouragement, not
just to newcomers to RTTY, but also to those of us who have been at it for a
while.
For me, your websites are a regular visiting place. they are always giving
me assistance, as there is always something one can learn.
Even when you think you have it all sorted, there is always a different
angle to look at, and try.
When changing to Win7 and a MKII recently, it helped me a great deal in
working out what I needed to connect to what, and although I did need
assistance from Joe W4TV re the MKII, your websites provided a great deal of
info.

Thanks for all you have done over the years, perhaps without realising it,
but now you are being recognised for the effort you have put in for all of
us.
I know just how much work it must take to keep everything current, and I
hope you will continue with the pages.

Best of all would be to see you back on top of the score sheets with huge
scores, and enjoying the hobby you devote so much time to.

Well done, and many congratulations!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100514-0, 14/05/2010
Tested on: 14/05/2010 20:56:28