[RTTY] Don Hill, AA5AU inducted into CQ Contest Hall of Fame

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun May 16 20:33:28 PDT 2010

I have just returned from Dayton Hamvention and should say that I had a rare
chance to see Don Hill and shake his hand.

Don well deserved to be inducted in CQ Contest Hall of Fame, I liked his
nice speech during the Contest dinner.

Induction of Don means a lot for us - RTTY'ers. I believe that more RTTY
operators will follow Don Hill and be inducted in the Hall of Fame.

At the same time I think that this is a time to create a "RTTY Hall of
Fame", this would help to increase RTTY activity all over the world.

Thank you.

73's Andrei NP3D

2010/5/14 Stephen Haines <steveandmarilynhaines at gmail.com>

> You fully deserve the honor Don! Thank you for your help when I was just
> beginning to get on RTTY, with no one else down here to help. Best
> wishes for many more years of RTTY activity and contests.
>
> Steve, ZP9EH

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D