[RTTY] 2011 Roundup

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at arrl.net
Wed Nov 10 13:15:26 PST 2010

I think it would be an excellent idea to switch NAQP weekends so
that SSB, rather than CW, coincides with the Roundup.

The Roundup is a major DX contest, and there will be loud RTTY DX
activity all the way down to 7025, and maybe even lower.  It
would be an unbearable clash with NAQP CW.

If they were all on separate weekends (which does not appear
possible from the calendar) I would enter all three contests, but
there appears to be no way to make that happen.

I vote to make the switch.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ