[RTTY] WX4TM (SK)

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Mon Nov 15 09:28:30 PST 2010

Sorry to hear of the death of Tom, WX4TM.  I had never met Tom personally,
but over the years we had exchanged contest reports.  Our prayers and
sympathy go out to Tom's family.

Dick
W0RAA

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 05:23:42 -0800 (PST)
From: John Wingard <jwin2485 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: [RTTY] WX4TM (SK)
To: RTTY at contesting.com

Just a brief note for the RTTY contesters on the list here.....

Tom Moore, WX4TM, passed away Sunday, November 14th after a brief battle
with cancer. Until recently, Tom was an active RTTY contester and I thought
that his RTTY friends would like to know. Please keep Tom's XYL Mary, WX4MM,
and the rest of their family in your prayers.

73 de John, WB4GLJ