[RTTY] Submitting Score on 3830

Richard Ferch ve3iay at storm.ca
Thu Nov 18 05:57:37 PST 2010

Dink,

I think you have missed the point. The question is, why is there a
points column at all? For a contest like WAE RTTY where all QSOs have
the same point value, what is the purpose of the Pts column?

In the score submittal forms for the WAE CW and WAE SSB contests, there
was no Pts column, just QSOs, QTCs and Mults. It's true that there are
some differences in the rules between WAE RTTY and CW/SSB, but they do
not affect the scoring. The score calculation for WAE RTTY is identical
to the score calculation for CW and SSB, so why is the 3830 score
submittal form different?

73,
Rich VE3KI