[RTTY] ZL8X RTTY?

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 25 11:33:59 PST 2010

They weren't even a wisper on 30M here (NC) this morning and a VE3/B station
on
the same frequency didn't help. They were a good S9 on 30M yesterday on CW
except
they were concentrating on Europe. I saw their call maybe twice yesterday on
20M RTTY
but certainly not a signal one could hope for a QSO. They were stronger on
160M CW
here than 20M. I did work them on 17M and 15M RTTY a couple of days ago.

73, Larry  W6NWS