[RTTY] DXP38 Manual?

Paul N. Gayet AA1SU AA1SU at arrl.net
Tue Nov 30 18:01:54 PST 2010

David,
I recently requested that HAL email a PDF of this manual.  They said that they do not have a PDF of it, but would be happy to mail me one for $20.

I searched the web high and low, and never found a copy.

73
Paul N. Gayet AA1SU
ARRL Vermont Section Manager
AA1SU at arrl.org
FISTS #4028
Please visit
http://www.arrl.org/Groups/view/vermont
for the latest in ARRL Vermont Section News