[RTTY] CQWWRTTY

Tom Martin tmartin at chartermi.net
Fri Oct 1 12:24:39 PDT 2010

CQWWRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2010-09-25

    CallSign Used : W8JWN
      Operator(s) : W8JWN

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : RTTY
 Default Exchange : MI 04
       Gridsquare : EN55

        Hours:    14

     ARRL Section : MI
        Club/Team : Northeast Wisconsin DX Assn
        Software : N1MM Logger V10.9.5

        Band    QSOs     Pts    Cty      ZN    Sec
         3.5      31          41         6         6   18
           7     116         231       38       15   36
          14     158        412       60       24   18
          21       21          55      17        13     2
       Total     326       739      121       58   74

            Score : 186,967

              Rig : Icom Pro II Alpha 99
                      Yaesu FT-1000MP SB-220

         Antennas : 4 element SteppIR at 72'
                          40 meter rotating dipole at 80'
                          Butternut HF6
                          A3S driven element at 30'

 I planned to just look for any new ones on RTTY but stayed around for 14 hours.  Can't imagine operating for the entire contest.  That's what age will do to you!  Condx on 15 weren't as good as during the BARTG.  The HF6 was a dummy load on 15.  The one element at 30' was much better. For the ARRL RU, I will mount the three element tribander at 40 feet. The HF6 did well on 40 and 80 on Radio 2.

I didn't find any new countries. N1MM was superb as usual!

Tom W8JWN