[RTTY] Bad mistake - Sorry

Roger Cooke roger at g3ldi.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 13:18:18 PDT 2010

  Hi Dick.

    The fact that you owned up to the mistake shows that you are
basically a good op.
I try to do the same if I make a mistake. I like to take a pride in
behaving well on the bands
but one only has to listen to the EU QRM to see that they have no
manners, exhibit very bad
operating with their continuous calling and just prolong the time
taken for the DX station to
make Qs.   Why? It pains me, but not much we can do about it!

We have all called without split at some time, so don't worry about
it. This is why I feel that
transceiver manufacturers should put a very bright, white LED on the
front panel of ALL
transceivers when working split.

73 de Roger, G3LDI, still chasing them...........