[RTTY] Observations from PJ6A - RTTY

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Tue Oct 26 06:50:46 PDT 2010

Tim,

thanks for good advice, sometimes although we should know better, we get caught up trying to work the dx and forget some of these basic rules.
...too bad you didn't want to log me on 17M rtty giving me a B4. I didn't argue but you had me in 17 cw and I think this is what played against me. I didn't argue but would have welcome the rtty qso...next time I guess :)

Thanks for everything,
73

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/