[RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY Log Check Report Analysis

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Thu Oct 28 19:14:45 PDT 2010

I received (within minutes of requesting it!) my NA Sprint RTTY Log Check
Report for the contest earlier this month. Without going into all the
detail, I compared what I logged that was not accepted to what I received
during the contest and it matches. I really, really hope the folks that are
mentioned don't get upset and I understand it's all part of contesting. In a
RTTY contest, you have what is printed and you have to go with it. I thought
some folks might be interested in reviewing what I found.

http://www.k2dsl.com or direct at
http://www.k2dsl.com/2010/10/28/log-check-report-lcr-but-thats-what-they-sent/

73 and see you this weekend!
K2DSL - David