[RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75 - AL9A SOAB(A)

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Sep 19 22:20:09 PDT 2010

                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 3.6

------------
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  132
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  132  Mults = 47  Continents = 3  Total Score = 18,612

Club:

Comments:

Fun working the higher baud rate, but from this location it was single band
only.  Nothing heard on 15M at all.  The last hour got very slow as the new
ones were few and far between.  It seemed there were very few K and VE
stations
responding to my CQs.  The Sprint time slot was in direct competition with
with
the Sunday NFL games so I suspect a lot of US/VE operators were watching the
TV
rather than watching their RTTY screens.  Hopefully this event will build a
larger following in the months and years ahead.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

73,
Gary AL9A