[RTTY] Off Frequency Stations.

Mick Mc Grory mi0grg at ymail.com
Wed Sep 22 23:55:07 PDT 2010

Hi Group I am relatively new to RTTY and RTTY Contesting,and I have a question .

When taking part in the BARTG 75 Sprint last weekend,a lot of Stations who
answered my CQ call were slightly off my Frequency,so I had to fine tune their
signal with my RIT control.

I was just wondering if this was normal,or if I was doing something wrong?

I'm using MMTTY Ver. 1.66G and my radio is an Icom756 pro3,in FSK,and using
'RTTY' mode on the rig.

I was'nt quick enough with the RIT control,forcing me to send 'AGN AGN??' which
used up valuable time.

Hope someone can help.TNX,Mick,MI0GRG