[RTTY] [WriteLog] Cursor Advance

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Sep 23 00:00:05 PDT 2010

Mike,

How many programmable keys does your mouse have?  If you have another
programmable key available set it to Insert.  If you left click on a call in
Rittyrite and the cursor then jumps to the field after the CALL field hit
the Insert mouse key first.  It will send the exchange only.  Then hit the
Enter mouse key to log the call and send the QRZ.  Not exactly what you
want, but it might work until another fix is available.

73,
Gary AL9A