[RTTY] Delaware RTTY WAS

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Sep 27 10:00:50 PDT 2010

Hi Kostas,

My Triple Play DE RTTY contact was with Roy K1RY on 02Jan2010.  Look up his
call on qrz.com and read the last sentence of the long first paragraph.
There he states if you need DE to drop him an email - he is active on RTTY,
PSK, CW and SSB from 160M - 10M.  Sounds like he would be willing to set up
a schedule with you to make the QSO.  Unfortunately, his qrz page also
indicates that W3PP is now a silent key.

73,
Gary AL9A