[RTTY] FW: Reminder for Open Ukraine RTTY logs

UT1IA Vladimir ut1ia at ukr.net
Sun Apr 3 03:08:49 PDT 2011

Dear participants of Open Ukraine RTTY Championship'2011!

8 April 2011 is deadline for sent your LOGs of this contest.

We still wait for more logs from follow list.
Please sent your log even if you made few QSO's, we doing results
by computer qso cross-check based on received logs only.

Cabrillo format is preferred. Your LOG need personal info,
class, address; full QSO data, eg:
band, mode, date, time, your call, send exchange, station call,
full received exchange (region and serial nr)

E-mail for logs: krs at model.poltava.ua

Thanks and see your LOGs here...

George,
UT1HT
Manager of Open Ukraine RTTY Championship.

Call DX        ~QSOs
--------------------
DU3/KL7IWC      6
A61BK           3