[RTTY] Macquarie Island?

Jack Wiebe parbuster at telus.net
Sun Apr 3 16:58:05 PDT 2011

Bill, what time did you work him?    Like you, I've been looking for
him ever since Don mentioned it here.

Jack, VE7CF

<For days I've been pursuing the Macquarie Island DXPedition looking
for
<an all time new one on RTTY, but no luck.

<So guess who answers my CQ during the EA contest?

<Sometimes even the blind squirrel finds an acorn.  :-)

<73, Bill W6WRT