[RTTY] KY Traffic info for those going to Dayton

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 6 14:22:28 PDT 2011

Thanks to Shelby K4WW for alerting those going to Dayton for the Hamvention, and coming from the south, of possible traffic delays in northern Kentucky going into Cincinnati, OH on Interstates 71, 75, 275 and 471 due to a construction project that just started this week and will last a year.

Here is an article that Shelby asked to post on my website.  It is from the Louisville Courier-Journal on or around April 3, 2011, outlining the project.

http://aa5au.com/kytraffic_apr11.pdf

I normally take this route, but I'm unsure if I will make Dayton this year. Those that travel through northern Kentucky and Cincinnati, OH may want to look at alternative routes. While browsing around, I found a good Kentucky traffic site:

http://www.highwayconditions.com/ky.htm

73, Don AA5AU