[RTTY] Montana RTTY NOW 2212 28080

w0mu w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Apr 10 15:12:26 PDT 2011

 Trying anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Kolarik [mailto:rkolarik at neb.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 12:20 AM
To: Mike Fatchett
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Montana RTTY

Nothing Saturday Mike but did hear a VK on 10m RTTY.
If you plan on trying again today, Sunday, try posting your QRG on the
Hamspots RTTY page, maybe generate some more calls.  I've noticed the
"lemming effect" more on 10 and 15 than the other bands.....no one listens
and they only jump on those bands when someone spots activity to the
cluster.

Ron
K0IDT