[RTTY] SP RTTY Cabrillo

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Apr 24 12:48:30 PDT 2011

Phil,

I'm perfectly happy to let you be the guinea pig - be my guest!  I installed
the SM6SRW modules long before the legacy installer became an issue.  I too
ran the SPDX Contest module and it ran correctly.  I tried going to
Contest/Parameters to set up any info that was needed, but was informed
there are no parameters so there was no way to make a RTTY choice.  This was
the first time I've been in the SPDX contest so have no idea if the Cabrillo
was grayed out in earlier versions or not.  I've already exported my adif
file and converted it to Cabrillo with the adif2cabrillo converter utility.
Just getting ready to upload to LOTW.  Good luck with the experiment.  And
Happy Easter!

73,
Gary AL9A