[RTTY] [CTDXCC] Off Topic but fun 50'a Car Quiz

Duane Calvin ac5aa at ac5aa.com
Wed Apr 27 10:31:25 PDT 2011

I surprised myself with a 92% score - I missed two of the Mercury models,
and never really knew the Henry J or Willy's models very well.  Many of
these were before I started watching cards (1955 is when I started looking
because the designs appealed to me more.)

Fun - thanks for sending around!

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas