[RTTY] ST0R woes

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 19:33:18 PDT 2011

Well I finally worked them after........

1. Getting to the rig several times after they peaked in 6 land.
2. Calling for 30 mins before I realized the amp was off
3. Calling for 20 mins before I noticed MMTTY marked managed to move to 1420
4. Calling for 10 mins before I noticed the SteppIR was in the 180 mode

Having just returned from Vegas and revied my LUCK level, I'm 90% certain the ARRL will no accept this DXpedition hi hi

Rick, N6PE