[RTTY] RTTY DXCC

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:49:14 PDT 2011

I tell you what as the last Awards Manager for the RTTY Digital Journal I
believe I have some wallpaper left in the filing cabinet.

I can make one up that would say nearly what ever you might like.  Funny
thing is that when the ARRL and CQ got the word as we had our own programs
everyone stopped getting the RTTY awards from "our" magazine and switched to
the ARRL DXCC and the CQ WAZ.  Me too and I have one of each.

Now we have no magazine, we have no awards, and we don't have a RTTY
gathering in Dayton either.