[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY question

Rick Ellison rellison at twcny.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 08:51:36 PDT 2011

Kermit..
It really doesn't matter how you send it. It's up to the user as to what
part of the received exchange you click on. In N1MM  the way the program
works is when you click on an exchange element the program looks for the
next box in the entry window that needs to be filled. It then places the
exchange that you clicked on into the box. So the only thing that matters is
what you click on to make sure it is going into the correct box on the entry
window..
Also if someone sends you something like 5995 or 59905 just click on it the
program will remove the 599 part from the exchange.

73 Rick N2AMG