[RTTY] Looks like I won't get RTTY DXCC afterall

iw1ayd iw1ayd at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:42:10 PDT 2011

TU for the info Peter.
Unluckily it's sad to know. So the real DXCC for RTTY is gone. God Save
the King

But let we smile about. For sure I wouldn't apply for a DXCC made by
this way of working Digital:
;->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xU-44ZrTVk

;->

Without that DXCC award we could have anyway a lot of fun together. I
will still maintain my LoTW login as a way to confirm Q's with that
method for who like it and for contesting activities with my callsign.
But I think I will manage to switch over paper QSL, it's much better to
put my money there now.
Also I wouldn't get rid of my attic multi band fan dipole, it will be a
lot more useful for QRP Q's in Digital modes with all those neighborhood
Digital home appliances boxes. Al those Digital craps, from Digital
light controls to  Digital cleaning robots or the Digital espresso
machine, are more stronger on that aerial that on the one outside the
condo.  What I could be do of a Digital DXCC award, no light control, no
cleanup and no coffee. Just mumbling, do they will conform via LoTW, the
Digital home appliances I mean ... what? They want greens stamps! After
all, also for Digitals boxes business is business, we know.

  ;-> CU all in the Aug SARTG!

             73   de iw1ayd salvo

PS = TU to the OM that pointed me to that Digital use of ours bands, I'd
appreciated the joke, hope you too.