[RTTY] CE0Y/I2DMI

Rick Ellison rellison at twcny.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 13:35:17 PDT 2011

Vilnis..
 Frank writes programs in VB also, I think this is one he made up to help
him.. If you look at the 3 center boxes it mentions certain files that the
info will be in. I believe he is including that file in his macros by using
the {FILE:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx} macro in his macro where the {FILE:xxx} = the
file that is mentioned in his add on. This makes it easy to change his split
frequencies on the fly... I'm not sure how the other buttons interact...

73 Rick N2AMG