[RTTY] Response to DX Station

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 12 10:41:01 PDT 2011

Peter wrote:  "If only all DX would call USA stations by number!"

I hate when DX stations go by numbers.  It's a cop out for those who do not know how to handle a pileup.  It's penalizes good operators from getting in and getting out of the pileup and it does not take into consideration propagation openings to certain parts of the world/USA/whatever...

73, Don AA5AU