[RTTY] (no subject)

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Tue Aug 23 18:01:44 PDT 2011

It's kind of a semantic definition today.  I would define it as feeding the radio a pulse stream at the appropriate bit rate and letting the radio do all the work.  How it does the work, assuming it does it well, is really not the point.

If the interface between your computer and radio is digital, then it's FSK.  If it's analog it's not.

Al
AB2ZY